That's what this post did from apronandsneakers.com.
This literally made me want to drive the 30 miles to a large grocery store and purchase the biggest
But of course, I can't just up and leave from work, so I will make a plan to purchase them as soon as I go and make these scrumptious looking morsels lickety-split!
Grilled Prawns with Honey Sauce
Prawns with Honey Sauce
Recipe adapted from Sapori Italiani, Barbecue
- 12 prawns
- 1 lemon, juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons acacia honey (or any similar honey)
- 1 chili, chopped finely, seeds taken away
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Take away the shells and veins of the prawns but leave the tails. Insert each prawn in a skewer. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, lemon, honey, chili, parsley & chives.
- Set aside about a tablespoon of the sauce. Pour the rest of the sauce on the prawns and let them marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Grill the prawns for about 2 minutes each side.
- Drizzle the sauce that you set aside on the cooked prawns and serve immediately.