It just really sounds good today, and my youngest daughter is such a fan of anything fish, that I'm going to make.....
Lemony Salmon Patties
- 1 pound salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs or panko
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Additional Panko for dredging
- 2- tbsp olive oil
- Place salmon chunks, parsley, bread crumbs, green onion, seafood seasoning, eggs lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Pulse until salmon is chopped. Shape salmon mixture into four large or 8 small patties.
- Dredge patties in additional panko to coat and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pan-fry patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.