Yes we, had plenty of leftover Ham, but after two days of it so far, I needed a change.
I found a leftover roasted chicken breast and I thought, aha!! I can make chicken salad....
Nah, that didn't sound appealing for some odd reason. I was craving something spicy!
Whoa, it was a lot better than I even thought it could be! And fast, we're talking speedy fast!
10 minutes baby!!
A little spicy......check! I drizzled it with a Mexican Hot Sauce my husband and I love!
You have to try this, and excuse me while I take a bite.
Ingredients per pizza:
1 8" flour tortilla
1/2 cup cooked, chopped Chicken
1/2 cup Pizza cheese blend
1/2 cup fresh Spinach, sliced
1 Green Onion, sliced
1-2 tsp Hot Sauce (opt.)
1 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on the tortilla and spread the chicken to cover.
- Drizzle with hot sauce, if using.
- Sprinkle green Onion and Spinach over all.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Place on a small sheet pan and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with the Ranch Dressing and slice.
This recipe is shared on:
The DIY Dreamer
What's In Your Kitchen Wednesday
Lil Luna Link Party
Back For Seconds Social
What I Whipped Up Wednesday @ Sugar and Dots
Wiked Good Wednesday @ I Love My Disorganized Life
Whats Cooking Wednesday @ Buns in My Oven
Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop@Adorned From Above
Riverton Housewives Round-up@ The Real Housewives of Riverton