Well, I never thought I would be either but that is a photo my daughter sent me and asked "Mom, did you know this happened in the frig?".
My first instinct was to tell her to throw it away, and then I thought, wait a minute that's really wasteful, I can make something out of it.
So I told her to leave it there until I got home.
And this is what I whipped up....
Who doesn't like cheesy chili with warm cheesey biscuits wrapped around it??
I don't see anyone waving their hands, do you?
2 cups of chili or 1 can of your favorite brand-drained
2 cans of small biscuits
1 cup of shredded cheese
- Prehet oven to 375F. Spray a pie dish with non stick spray.
- Open 1 can of biscuits and cover the bottom and slightly up the side of the pie pan. Slightly stretching and pinching together as needed.
- Par-bake for about 8 minutes. Remove and cover with chili and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Open last can of biscuits and gently cover the top sprinkling with remaining cheese.
- Bake another 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are browned and cheese is melty and chili is heated.
This recipe is shared on My Link Parties