One look at this comforting dish and you know you are thankful that Cowboys gave us some wonderful inspiration for food.
After long days, they needed something tasty and filling.........and Boy O' Boy does this baby deliver on both of those requests!!
1 lb. of ground beef
1 32 oz. package of tater tots or rounds
3-4 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 can of Corn, drained
1 10 oz. can of condensed Tomato Soup
3 tbsp dry Minced Onion
1 tsp Powdered Garlic
2-3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
I tsp Seasoned Salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place tater tots in a single layer in a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown and crumble beef with seasonings and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Add in Tomato soup and drained Corn and 1 tbsp of Parsley. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Take casserole out of oven and top with 1 1/2-2 cups of cheese. place meat mixture over all and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle remaining Parsley over all.
- Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if using.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This Recipe is Adapted from Peppermint Mocha Momma
Also shared on Weekend Potluck