This easy slow cooker recipe....
Yes, you read right...
Slow Cooker Recipe, is way up there on flavor and creaminess.
So easy to assemble and then just walk away. My family gobbled it up and even though I did have some leftover, it makes a lot, I was amazed at how creamy it was even reheated!!
This is definitely another keeper going in the rotation.
Waking up this morning to it being 4F, this meal is right up the comfort food alley and we are more than happy to come home to this delicious dinner!!
Recipe is adapted from:Busy Crock Pot Mom
Ultimate Buffalo Chicken Pasta
3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (approx. 1.5 lbs) frozen even
2 cans condensed Cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (Your favorite brand)use less if you’re wimpy
1-cup onion, chopped finely
1-cup celery, chopped
Pepper and garlic powder to taste
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 lb. Penne pasta, cooked
1. Add the chicken soup and buffalo sauce to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
2. Stir in diced onion and celery.
3. Season the chicken with pepper and garlic powder and put it in the slow cooker, pushing down to cover in the sauce.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3.
5. Stir in cheese and sour cream and turn the slow cooker to warm if available or off.
6. Boil pasta according to package instructions, drain well and add to the chicken/sauce mixture.
7. Stir well and serve with additional Ranch dressing drizzled over the top!
This recipe is shared on My Link Parties