You know why?
They can make you fly, that's why.
Sprout wings and just take off.
No, that's not why, doofie.
It's because they come out fluffy, light, tender and well...magical.
Every. Single. Time.
Yep, these babies free up your stove to make home-fries and/or sausage.
The nicest part besides eating them of course, is you can make enough for 4, but its just as easy to make enough for 24.
It turns out the same no matter if the recipe is doubled, tripled or even quadrupled.
And all it really takes is 3 ingredients...
Eggs, a little milk and butter. Okay, add in a little non stick spray to make life easier also.
But you can easily change these up. Add in cheese, ham, bacon,
They'll still come out moist and fluffy. Heck, I can't even guarantee that myself making them on the stove and I'm a pretty
Bake in a moderate oven, stir twice (not once. Twice) and BOOM!!
Creamy, dreamy, fluffy scrambled eggs. FROM THE OVEN.
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp of hot sauce (or not)
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl whisk all ingredients together except for the butter.
- In a 11 x 7 or 1 1/2 qt casserole dish sprayed with non stick spray, place the butter and melt in the oven while it's preheating.
- Pour in the egg mixture and place in the oven. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- At 10 minutes, pull the rack out and carefully stir the egg mixture, pulling the sides to the center and vice versa.
- Set the timer again for 8 minutes and stir again. The eggs should almost be totally set now, there may be a little moisture left and that's okay. the eggs will continue to cook after they are removed. (You may have to set the timer for longer if you added in meat, cheese or vegetables.)
- They're ready to serve! You can dress them up with some chives or cheese...
This recipe is Adapted from Buns In My Oven