Okay, some days you just don't have time to make a big meal, your lives are rushed because you've got a really important meeting at school after work, or a big volleyball game....
Kind of like my life right now.
These babies always satisfy, they're fast, filling, cheesy. Oh and did I mention they're easy?!
They are. So easy.
It's a no brainer, really.
Get yourself some hotdogs, some buns, a can of your favorite chili or homemade, cover with cheese and bake those babies!
Dressed with onions, sour cream, jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, or not. They will still feed your family and get you out the door in a flash!
Yeah, that's what I'm saying...
Hot dog buns
2 cups of chili with beans(canned-easy or your own homemade)
1 cup of shredded cheese
*optional-your favorite condiments
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Place 6-8 buns in the dish and a hotdog in each.
3. Spread 2 tbsp of chili over the top of each hotdog and sprinkle with a tbsp of cheese.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the buns start to brown, the hotdogs are heated through and the chili and cheese are bubbly.
5. Take out and put another tbsp of cheese over each dog and serve!
Top with your favorite condiments or not-you've got dinner on the table in 20 minutes baby!
*maybe this will be my next team builder meal-ya never know. cause you can make 8 as easy as you can make 48!!
is recipe is shared on My Link Parties. Also shared on http:// www.thecountrycook.net and http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/ andhttp://www.foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com/