These were AMAZING!!
Okay, so your probably thinking this is a Football snacking staple....
But folks, we had these for our supper! Weeeeeeeeeeee!! Yes Ma'am!!
They were so darn good, that it was almost a shame to think these morsels are relegated to just "Appetizer" status.
Heck no, say it ain't so...in our home they have been elevated to Super Star status!
4 med Potatoes, sliced lengthwise into 1/4" planks
1/4 cup chives or green onions, sliced thinly
1 -2 cups of cheese, shredded
1/2 cup of cooked, diced Bacon
2 tbsp EVOO
1 cup Sour Cream
3 tbsp Mayonnaise
1/4 cup half and half
1 tsp Dill
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil and drizzle 1 tbsp of EVOO. Lay potato planks down and drizzle with 1 tbsp of EVOO. Turn to coat potato with oil and season with S & P.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden browned.
- In a small bowl whisk together sour cream. mayo, half and half, dill, garlic and onion powder and S & P.
- Turn off oven and sprinkle cheese over planks and place back into oven for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove and drizzle with Ranch sauce. Sprinkle chives and bacon over all.
- Serve with additional Ranch sauce on the side.
This recipe is shared on My Link Parties