Ranch is one the the most popular "flavors" to season dips and dressings and believe me, it doesn't
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup Panko or bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Garlic clove, pressed or microplaned
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing (I used a bottled dressing-I know, scandalous!!)
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
- Mix all the above ingredients except the EVOO and form into 4 patties.
- Drizzle the patties with the EVOO and cover and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes to firm up and develop the flavors.
- Grill for about 5-6 minutes side, or until thoroughly cooked thru and temperature is 165F.
Also shared on Weekend Potluck #77